About the role:
A Career Resource Specialist (CRS) is responsible for completing vocational assessments, assisting individuals with barriers to secure meaningful employment, providing and/or arranging the necessary job supports to ensure success, and documenting progress. This position can be full-time or part-time and will operate Monday - Friday during daytime business hours.Daily activities might include:
- Identifying a jobseeker's skills and interests.
- Career advising: resume writing, interview prep, advise clients on overall best career practices.
- Target specific jobs for clients to pursue & advocate on the client's behalf.
- Training, support, and monitoring of individuals at job sites.
- Transporting client's throughout the community.
- Networking with local business and employers to identify job leads.
We are a community-based, Human Services organization serving thousands of individuals each year in the pursuit of meaningful employment. We are family-owned, 30 years strong, with offices across ten states.
What makes our culture unique?
- We think outside the box - tailoring a position to the skills of the team member as well as the clients we serve.
- We have fun we can! Holiday gatherings, team meetings, award ceremonies, team building events and celebratory dinners!
- Mobility within the company to transfer and take on leadership roles.
- Warm and welcoming personalities - encouraging and supportive.
- Extensive training program - team members have the opportunity to shadow and learn from another successful CRS's.
- We collaborate, corroborate, and communicate.
- Advanced technology for our CRS's - can access notes and client information via an extensive portal.
Send your best resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an application via www.workopportunities.net/careers