Passport Support Specialists
Staffing Sense | Washington, DC
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingAllied Government Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking qualified applicants for multiple Passport Support Associate positions at the Washington Passport Agency!
As a clerk/associate, you would be an integral part of State and Foreign travel relations. This position consists of case file review and processing of US Passport and US Passport ID cards for travel abroad. The ability to provide outstanding in-person and over-the-phone customer service to passport applicants is essential. This position would also require operating a variety of computer systems and office equipment in the preparation, processing and mailing of passports and related documents as well as filing, scanning and retrieving data.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Degree or GED equivalent.
- Ability to pass government-required credit check & mid-level security clearance
- Team-player with dedicated work ethic
- Ability to lift and carry 35 pounds
- Excels in a fast-paced, goal oriented work environment
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong computer, filing and data entry skills
- Minimum of (2-5) years of experience in a document processing office setting
- Preferred Minimum of (1-2) years experience in Government contract environment
- Due to the nature of the government contract and clearance requirements, United States citizenship is required
- Work schedule: Full-time, Monday through Friday 1st shift opportunities 8-5 PM.
- Pay rate: $14.88-$16.24/hr. + Employer contribution benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Interested candidates are encouraged to e-mail their resume in MS Word format to Jobs-DC@alliedgov.com
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status